Monday, July 12, 2010

Back To Normal (?)

The title of this entry tickles me because as I typed it out, I’m not sure what ‘normal’ is anymore.

I have been in a state of chaos and frenzy for the past three months. I’ve almost forgotten what normal feels like. From running up and down the highway, to running relays to hospitals and nursing homes and doctor’s offices…I’m zapped! In the midst of all the emergencies, I’ve been co-planning our Family Reunion which took place this past weekend.

Now that things are beginning to quiet down, I’d like to get in some quality time with myself. I’m feeling the need to be revived in every sense of the word. I need some One-on-One time with the Lord. I need some uninterrupted time to be alone in His presence and in His Word.

Once that’s been done, I need a day or two of doing absolutely NOTHING! No cleaning, no organizing, no driving; just nothing. After that I think I’ll be ready to rejoin society in a more productive manner. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment