Friday, December 30, 2011

Start It With a Bang! ©

When I say ‘bang’, I don’t mean watching fireworks at the stroke of midnight.  I’m talking about kicking it up a notch. Let go of those old resentful emotions that have held you back for the last fifteen years. Set free the toxic relationships that are hindering new ones. Unleash the anger that’s pining in your soul (and the target is completely oblivious about!) causing ulcers, bad eating tendencies, sleepless nights. Let it all go!
Free your mind to Possibilities! Grab hold of all those boxes containing your dreams and start going through them. Pull them out, dust them off, and get at them! You don’t want to reach your later years wearing that ragged “I could of…” T-shirt, or the “I always wanted to…” cap when you could be wearing the smile of contentment for obtaining and living your dreams.
I’ve stated my feelings toward resolutions before. Personally, I don’t make them – I set goals. As I reflect back over the year, I’m excited about the upcoming year. A few of the goals I set last year were reached and are now trickling into new goals within themselves. The snowball effect of a good habit is taking form and I’m going to let it ride. I’m going to work harder at Paying it Forward and sincerely encourage those around me to “Do!” “Be!” and “Go!”
Starting Now!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. This is so inspiring. A "reality check" as my great grandmother would say back in the day. Being real with our selves while forging ahead into greatness.

    Paying It Forward! Is just an awesome part of life and the steps we take. It is testimony to how far we come, what we've learned, and that we are confident and complete in knowing that we are not complete if we haven't helped someone else.

    I look forward to more of your blogs, and inspiration personally. Each piece is unique and cultivates so many different emotions depending on the topic. Well worth the read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Reality Checks need to be made on a regular basis. Thank you for your comments and for sticking with me (following along!)

    Here's to a Wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete